Karen Zalusky, Nickel City Novelties writes:
“Karen Kepler Zalusky is celebrating girlbosses with Justin Zalusky and 3 others at Prestige Administrative Consulting.
April 19 at 8:34pm · Hamburg
- This girl right here, Lindsay.
- She messages me every night and reminds me not to forget my Wrinkle Cream and Lashboost.
- She makes sure Justin and I leave networking events with left-overs (because sometimes we are completely incapable of making sure we feed ourselves.)
- She drives my hot-mess to events and meetings when I can’t seem to get there on my own. 🚘
- She makes sure my bills are paid on time.
- She helps me promote my business.
- She networks on my behalf.
- She signs me up for events.
- She helps push me forward.
- She listens to me whine and cry and then gives me a swift boot back into the game.
- She helps me make sense of my crazy life….and business…and future. 💫
…and all ^^that??
Not even in her job description.
But what IS in her job description is to help with the day-to-day crappola that isn’t in my “Zone of Genius.” (it’s a thing, I swear.)
As my Admin. Consultant…
She does all the hard, techy shit I don’t have the capacity for.
She handles the BS I don’t want to deal with.
She makes my life easier….and my business more efficient.
Lindsay, I’m so excited for you to go full time as a #bossbabe and perhaps somehow I can help YOU as much as you’ve helped ME!
Thank you, truly! …for everything… but most importantly….Thank You for being a friend, Traveled down the road and back again. Your heart is true, you’re a pal and a confidant. <3 😉